CLICK TO TAKE ACTION: Farm workers are getting sick from COVID-19 & it’s past time to protect them
Please consider these following additional donation options:
- Donate by mail, phone or fax. Send your gift to: UFW, “Internet Giving Options,” PO Box 62, Keene, CA 93531 or call 661-823-6156 or fax 661-823-6171.
- Honor or Memorial Gifts: You can make a gift to honor or memorialize someone. UFW will notify the individual or family of your generous gift.
- Stock Gifts: Stock donations are accepted through our investment firm listed below. Use DTC #0725, account #19589269, United Farm Workers of America.
Mestmaker & Petrey Wealth Advisors
1675 Chester Avenue Suite 200
Bakersfield, CA 93301
- Life Insurance Policies: Donate the policy in the name of the UFW.
- Retirement Accounts: Name UFW as the beneficiary.
- Donate assets that are no longer needed: Please make your gift so we can transfer ownership to the UFW. Please consider donations of cars, property, jewelry, artwork, etc.
- Products & Services: We can always use restaurants to donate meals for worker meetings and marches or to host special events. What else can your business help with?