Act Now: Tell your US Rep farm workers deserve overtime
- 06/18/1997 Driscoll Demonstration
- 06/17/1997 Gargiulo/Coastal Berries
- 06/13/1997 Injunction granted against Tsukiji strawberry farms
- 05/30/1997 Lucky’s/Jewles/Acme supermarket chain signs pledge to support strawberry workers.
- 04/29/1997 Martin Sheen, religous leaders arrested fighting for strawberry workers
- 04/13/1997 Arturo Rodriguez speech at April 13, 1997 march delivered to more than 30,000 farm workers and supporters.
- 04/04/1997 Rep. Joseph Kennedy comes to Watsonville support strawberry workers
- 03/26/1997 Prop. 65 pesticide lawsuit
- 03/05/1997 UFW President Rodriguez will unveil a ‘Stop the Salt, Save our Jobs’ water initiative for the fall ’98 ballot
- 02/13/1997 Workers at Central Valley’s largest nursery will march to demand negotiations after UFW wins it’s 11th straight union election.
- 12/20/1996 Ralphs supermarket chain signs pledge to support strawberry workers.
- 12/01/1996 UFW Grape Boycott Update
- 05/29/1996 UFW Signs Contract with BCI.
- 06/15/1972 Historic Permanent Heat Regulation Issued
- 06/14/1972 Boycott Krug-Mondavi Wines–Click to visit official campaign page
- 06/06/1972 CA Residents: Please Vote on June 6
- 04/27/1970 The Latest News: EPA Drops Plan to Approve Pesticide
- 01/01/1970 Cesar Chavez & Robert Kennedy, in Delano on March 10, 1968
- 01/01/1970 SB 180: the “Fair Treatment of Farm Workers Act.”